Topic: How dress determined someones social status during the middle ages.
Preliminary Thesis: Write your thesis here.
“Bottled Water.” Issues & Controversies On File 17 Oct. 2008. Issues & Controversies. Facts On File News Services. 5 Mar. 2009 http://www.2facts.com.
Summary of Source:
In Acts I-V of Macbeth we see many examples of symbolism, irony, characterization, and conflicts that enable us to understand the plot structure of the play. You now have the task of locating a critical essay that focuses on one or all of the above mentioned elements in ACTS I-V. In your research paper you must first summarize the author’s analysis, second you must present your own argument, that is, do you agree or disagree with the author’s analysis and cite specific examples from the book to back up your argument.
1) Your paper must be 3-5 pages in length; this does not include the works cited page.
2) Must be written in MLA format, refer to the following website for help: http://owl.english.purdue.edu
3) Include a works cited page, it must contain TWO sources and TWO quotations cited within the text. Your sources must include a research database (ex. Literary reference center), and your textbook.
4) Your papers must be in this order: Research paper, works cited page, annotated bibliography pages (only 1 this is for the essay you print out), and your thesis worksheet.
5) Your paper will be due on April 12th (3rd Pd), and April 13th (5th and 6th Pd). You must submit your paper through http://turnitin.com/en_us/home on the required due date. Questions? I am available M-F from 8:00am-8:35am or by appointment.
7) There are numerous sources, as well as links to the library databases at: http://coachsalais.weebly.com/